Information for Our International and Out-Of-Town Patients
Over half of Dr. Brandow’s plastic surgery patients are from “Out of Town” or “Abroad.” As a result, we have designed a concierge program which is truly “full service.” Whether alone or with a friend, the staff at the Brandow Clinic will assist you every step of the way, from the time you arrive, until you are ready to go home. We will help arrange pick up and drop off the day of surgery, pre and post-operative recovery visits, overnight skilled nursing services, daily home health aid assistants can care for you while recovering in your hotel or your home, lymphatic drainage massages in your hotel, and rapid recovery Med Spa treatments in our clinic.
Dr. Brandow’s staff of private duty nurses are an important part of our plastic surgery team, and will help put your mind at ease and your recovery in their hands. Our RN’s and Home Health aides specialize in the care of post-operative cosmetic plastic surgery patients. They will pick you up from the Surgicenter or hospital, drive you to the hotel, stay with you overnight and drive you back and forth to the clinic for Dr. Brandow to check you.
Following your first post-operative visit, our Home Health aids can care for you in the comfort of your home or place of recuperation. They are skilled and experienced in monitoring for post-operative complications as well as educating patients on infection and injury prevention. They will be with you every step of the way, offering guidance and promoting a healthy post-operative experience. All services will be coordinated with Dr. Brandow’s explicit instructions ensuring a continuum of care. This means you are not alone.
We offer affordable private pay options making this service accessible to everyone. Our patient coordinator or clinical nurse will assist you in making these arrangements.
Dr. Brandow feels that having patients stay at a location within minutes of the office and Surgicenter (Courtyard Marriott or Hilton) or the hospital (Marriott) will allow our staff or the doctor immediate access to patients’ needs should an emergency occur. Therefore, Dr. Brandow and the staff of the Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia City Avenue, the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue and the Philadelphia Marriott West have designed a program to make your medical stay comfortable, while paying special attention to the unique issues associated with a patient undergoing plastic surgery. The hotels’ staff, working with the Brandow Clinic staff, recognize the personal services and amenities that will make your pre and post surgery stay as comfortable as possible.
Hotels Near The Brandow Clinic
- Courtyard Marriott City Avenue
- Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd
We hope you will choose the hotel that meets your individual preferences knowing that each location strives to provide special amenities and services that include:
Courtyard Marriott City Avenue
4100 Presidential Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- This hotel is the closest to the clinic and takes just 10 minutes to walk there.
- Completely renovated in 2016, the staff offers fine service and comfortable accommodations at an affordable price.
- During your stay your accompanying loved ones can enjoy the indoor pool and the 24 hour fitness center.
- There is complimentary self-parking.
- There is a 24 hour business center and the hotel offers complimentary wifi.
- Dine on a full selection of Continental American Cuisine at the in-house restaurant “The Bistro”. Room service is available from 6:30am to 10pm.
Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd
615 Righters Ferry Road
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- This hotel offers spacious hotel suites and modern amenities perfectly suited for patient recovery needs. Each suite offers a full kitchen and free grocery delivery service.
- This hotel is conveniently located under ¼ mile from the Bala Cynwyd clinic and can be reached within 5 minutes of walking.
- There is complimentary self-parking and EV charging station.
- Guests can enjoy free breakfast daily, a 24-hour fitness center, and an indoor saltwater pool.
- The Landing Kitchen offers breakfast and lunch day with healthy & seasonal options Tuesday through Sunday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
Award-winning Lark Restaurant is located on the top floor of the hotel with stunning views and delicious cuisine for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
The Brandow Clinic Serving the Greater Philadelphia Area and Southern New Jersey
The Brandow Clinic offers the following plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures and treatments for the Philadelphia and South Jersey areas including the Main Line, Bucks County, and Atlantic City.