10 Reasons to Choose Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon Dr. Brandow
1. Dr. Brandow has the eye of an artist, the precision of a surgeon, and the compassion of a 4th generation physician which distinguishes him from his colleagues.
2. Dr. Brandow is a top plastic surgeon and has been recognized as a “Top Doc” by Philadelphia Magazine, Main Line Life, and Castle Connolly’s America’s Cosmetic Surgeons.
3. Dr. Brandow is board certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery since 1992 and has over 25 years of experience practicing cosmetic surgery.
4. Dr. Brandow has performed over 15,000 cosmetic surgery procedures of the face, breast and body, including face lift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction.
5. Dr. Brandow performs all surgeries and injectables himself, never handing his patients over to a resident-in-training or a nurse injector. As such, patients trust him to make the right aesthetic decision about what a patient needs—or in some cases—does not need.
6. Dr. Brandow trained for nine years as a postgraduate in surgery, traveling abroad for 3 years of training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Rio de Janeiro with the world famous “Rembrandt” of modern day cosmetic surgery, Dr. Ivo Pitanguy.
7. Dr. Brandow’s international training and practice in Asia, South America, the Caribbean and the United States have given him an appreciation of multi-cultural concepts of beauty, as well as the differences in skin and scar healing following surgery. It also secured his appreciation of “classic, natural beauty” where less is usually more.
8. Dr. Brandow emphasizes safety first and foremost by using a private, state-certified surgical center that has only Board Certified Anesthesiologists, never compromising care with less experienced anesthesia residents or students. He also has hospital privileges at several Philadelphia area hospitals.
9. Dr. Brandow has a kind and caring staff of patient coordinators and nurses to assist you in your pre-and post-operative care.
10. Dr. Brandow’s Esthetician and Medical Day Spa have been recognized by Allure and Philadelphia Magazines in their ‘Best of’ issues.
The Brandow Clinic Serving the Greater Philadelphia Area and Southern New Jersey
The Brandow Clinic offers the following plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures and treatments for the Philadelphia, PA and New Jersey areas including the Main Line, Bucks County, and Atlantic City: Facelift,Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Eyelid Surgery, Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, and much more.